(ONLY AVAILABLE IN LIGHT GRAY)
Take a look at ALL HOSE TYPES to make sure you get the right hose – and don’t pay attention to the handle shape. The Low Voltage Hose has a switch to control suction but DOES NOT control any electric power brush – you’ll need an Electric Hose for that.
The low voltage hose with black gas-pump handle offers the convenience of turning the suction on and off without having to run back to the wall inlet. The Low Voltage Hose is far superior for every application wherever the Basic Hose can be used. The Low Voltage hose does not have 110-volts, only a low voltage wire to allow the suction circuit to be on or off. Use this central vacuum hose for all air-driven power heads, it is worth the extra money.
- Ergonomic Gas-pump Style Handle
- 2-way Switch Controls Suction
- 360-Swivel for Fewer Kinks
- Crushproof, Pliable Hose
- Lightweight, Easy to Use & Store
- 27% More Air Flow Over Older Hoses*
- Air Flow Adjustability
- Durable Metal Hose End
- Full 2-Year Warranty
- 30-Day Complete Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fits 1-7/16″ to 1-1/2″ Diameter Inlets
*After 2004 the interior of the hose increased to 1-3/8″ diameter and was made smoother for maximum performance.