Sierra and Sequoia central vacuum systems policies
30 Day Return Policy
Our goal at Sierra and Sequoia Central Vacuum Systems is to provide a pleasant buying experience, which includes an easy friendly return policy. Once you have received your order, if for any reason you are unhappy, we offer a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee on most products with just a few exclusions. Sequoia Canister Vacuum Cleaners have a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee; we’ll even pay the shipping on Sequoia vacuums if you choose to exchange the product.
1. 30-day return policy on all unused products, a 15% restocking fee plus clean fee on all products within 30 days will apply. Note attachment Kits after 30 days cannot be returned in less it’s under warranty.
2. RETURN WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE PRODUCT AND WE WILL REFUND YOUR PRODUCT PURCHASE IN FULL
3. THE CUSTOMER PAYS FOR RETURN SHIPPING BOTH WAYS UNLESS you qualify for our free exchange (ONLY Sequoia Canisters) and Central vacuum products over $500 qualify for free returns). Even if you see $0 under shipping on your invoice, that doesn’t mean the shipping was free, it means we paid for it. We cannot pay for shipping on products a customer return.
4. Refunds will be issued to the payment method used to make the purchase, or by check if the transaction is expired.
** The customer is responsible for all shipping, both ways, on items shipped outside of the United States.
Follow these easy steps to return a product
- Returned merchandise needs to be in new condition with original packaging, manuals, and materials. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. We can issue an RS label and in this case, the shipping cost will be deducted from the refund. (restocking fees may apply if merchandise is not in new condition)
- If you are registered on our site, go to your customer page and click on Orders. Find your order and click “Return Items”. Follow the online instructions to complete the request. That’s all you do to get started. We’ll be in touch with details for returning your products.
- If you are not registered on our site, call us at (800) 234-6268 (Monday through Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm PST to obtain a return authorization number which will ensure quick and efficient processing of your refund or exchange.
- We will issue you an RA number to be written it on the outside of the shipping box or on a separate label, not on the actual product package. Thanks!
- Please print out a copy of your order, or write your name, address, and phone number on a piece of paper and include it in the package.
All returns and/or exchanges are to be returned to:
Sierra and Sequoia Central vacuum systems
5145 Golden Foothill Pkwy., Suite 120
El Dorado Hills, CA 95765
PLEASE NOTE, ALL IN STOCK ITEMS USUALLY SHIP WITHIN 24 HOURS, BUT THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS AND IT COULD BE AS LONG AS 48 HOURS. ALSO, BECAUSE WE DO NOT STORE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED AT THE POINT OF SALE.
Shipping Information to the U.S lower 48 states.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $75.00 to the lower 48 states. Orders under $75.00 have an $8.00 Shipping and handling fee. We use several different carriers to ship orders, as well as drop shipping. If you require a specific shipping method, please call us at (800) 234-6268 to arrange the details.
Shipping Information for Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico
We want to offer you the same quality service and product pricing as our contiguous US customers. We know Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico are a part of the United States and we appreciate your business, however, the distance means excessive shipping costs on some products. On those products, we are unable to offer free shipping, even though the minimum order requirement has been met.
ALSO NOTE: Because of the high cost of shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico your order will be shipped complete. If a product is not in stock, we will hold the order until everything arrives in our warehouse. You will be notified if this is the case. This includes many items that would normally be drop shipped by the manufacturer. Items we would normally drop ship within the lower 48 will be shipped to our warehouse and then shipped on to you. Please plan your projects accordingly.
- You may call one of our specialists Nicole at (800) 234-6268 to discuss shipping costs and place your order. While most orders over $75.00 will ship free, when you place your order online, we will notify you if there are additional shipping costs or time parameters. You may also email@example.com
Shipping Information for Canada
MINIMUM ORDER TO CANADA $500 U.S.
At Sierra and Sequoia central vacuum systems we welcome Canadian customers. Please note that shipping costs may not always be accurately represented at checkout. We do the best we can with those figures, but sometimes the charge could be more and sometimes it could be less. If there is a discrepancy we will call you to get approval for any additional charges. Or, just call us to place that order and we’ll walk you through the process. (800) 234-6268
Shipping Time Frame
Once we receive your order, we work diligently to ship your items as quickly as possible. Please notify us immediately by email or call (800) 234-6268 if you need your order expedited, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
If you are unable to choose an expedited shipping method for the products you are ordering, we can give you a quote on expedited shipping rates. Just call us at 800-234-6286and request an expedited shipping quote. Expedited shipments are only for Next Day, 2nd Day, or 3 Day. We do not expedite ground deliveries.
When you register with Sierra and Sequoia central vacuum systems you will have access to all your orders and tracking information. All customers with emails on file will also receive their tracking number via email. If for some reason you have not received tracking information please check your spam folder. Still, have questions, call us at (800) 234-6268 and select option 3. Shipping Information to the United States
Security and Privacy
Online security is very important to us at Sierra and Sequoia central vacuum system does. We have created a safe environment so that our customers can feel secure while shopping on our site, by telephone, or just browsing for information. Privacy is also very important and our customer’s personal information and email addresses are never shared or sold to any person(s) or companies. With the exception of the Vacuflo Vroom product, your contact information will be shared with the authorized Vacuflo Vroom dealer who services your area.
Customer Credit Card Information
Sierra and Sequoia central vacuum systems do not store credit card numbers for any reason. Because of this, your card will be charged at the point of purchase, even if the product is not in stock and needs to be ordered from the manufacturer. We offer PayPal and Amazon for customers who would like their information stored.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Billing Information such as credit card number, shipping address and billing address in order to fulfill your order.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of those transactions.
- Contact information such as name, phone number or email in order to respond to your questions and concerns. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you services, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Communications from the Site
Special Offers and Updates
We will occasionally send you information on products and promotions. You can sign up for these emails from us on our registration page.
Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out.”
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out” section.
We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email.
We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personal information used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on our order form.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication or by calling us at (800) 234-6268
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as processing your credit card information, shipping your order, delivering email communications on our behalf, hosting our blog or offering customer service through our online Chat feature. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. In the event that you purchase a Vacuflo Vroom product, your contact information will be shared with your locally authorized Vacuflo Vroom dealer in order for them to provide you with product services.
In certain situations, Sierra and Sequoia central vacuum systems may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Sierra and Sequoia central vacuum systems involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. We store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
Your friend may contact us by telephone or postal mail information listed below to request that we remove their information from our database.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g. HTML pages, graphics, etc), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site includes links to other Websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Central Vacuum Stores. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Website you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Additional Policy Information
Updating/Accessing/Amending/Correcting Personally Identifiable Information
Sierra and Sequoia central vacuum systems will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by telephone or postal mail within the Contact Information section listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our Website which may contain personal information such as their name. We obtain the customer’s consent via email to post their name along with their testimonial prior to doing so. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us through our Contact Us page.
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog, contact us by telephone or postal mail through the Contact Information section below. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Alternatively, if you used a third party application to post such information, you can remove it, by either logging into the said application and removing the information or by contacting the appropriate third party application.
Social Media Widgets
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us by telephone or postal mail at the address below:
- Direct – (800) 234-6268